How do I report someone?

If a dog in the park is acting aggressively or dangerously toward humans or other dogs, or a human in the park is being belligerent, acting dangerously or breaking the rules (even after a reminder/request or two) – this can and should be escalated to the Chelmsford Police by calling (978) 256-0754.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Forgot Password?

Join Us