Early December Storm – Parking Lot Closed (Dec 2)

With the snowfall forecast to continue Sunday night, through Monday, and into Tuesday with up to 16 inches forecast -- DPAC has closed the lot until the it can be plowed after the snow stops. The park remains open, but you can not park in the lot, or on the street.

Park Status Update: May 27

The grass is coming in nicely, but still needs protection from even accidental escapes. As noted, we will be reviewing...

Closed until further notice…

The Head of DPAC (the Dog Park Advisory Committee) and the President of the CDA (Chelmsford Dog Association) have agreed - the park will be closed until further notice.


Forgot Password?

Join Us