Below is a list of the FAQs which we have received and answered. If you have a question which you feel should be on this list, please submit it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Why are the FAQs so bare right now?
A: Questions (and answers) will be added as they are presented. The Dogs FAQ will be updated as time allows.
The Chelmsford Dog Association supports responsible dog ownership by providing a venue for recreation, exercise, socialization and education for dogs and owners in the community.
We promote and support:
- Proper exercise and socialization of dogs to ensure psychologically and physically healthy dogs; leading to beneficial relationships with their families, neighbors and the community.
- Availability of legal, off-leash recreational areas for dogs to properly exercise in a safe and clean environment.
- Education and informational resources for dog owners and the community to encourage acceptable dog behavior.
- The rights and interests of dog owners and fostering the dog owner community.
- The health, welfare and humane treatment of dogs.