Request/Book the Training Area
The training area of the Chelmsford Dog Park is available for rental.
Rental costs may vary based on the event type, the number of dogs and the duration of the rental.
Submitting this form will send a message to the CDA Board Member who is responsible for organizing such events. It does not guarantee your booking.
You will be contacted with the price for your event and expected to have this Rental Agreement signed and have paid in full, prior to the start of the event.
The conditions for rental are (summarized):
- $100 security deposit (will be returned at the end of the event, barring any damages)
- Rental Fee is $35 (2 hours), $50 (4 hours), 100 (5+ hours)
- Liability Insurance (either event specific, general, or possibly, home-owners (depending on the policy)
- Neither the town nor the Chelmsford Dog Association are liable for injury to dogs or people or damage to or loss of property.
- Renter is responsible for setup, running the event and clean up after the event (including dog waste)
- Access to the Training/Agility area may be limited to event attendees (a sign will be provided to inform regular park users)