The Chelmsford Dog Association Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 29 in the Community Room at the Chelmsford Police Department (2 Olde North Rd, Chelmsford)
The CDA Board of Directors has 3 open positions for election this year.
Nominations closed at the October Meeting.
We encourage all CDA members to attend and vote.
Only those present at the meeting, or with an official proxy may vote.
The following are the five (5) nominees for the three (3) Director positions on the board.
- Beth Bukala (Incumbent): Beth has been a CDA member since 2009 and has been on the board since 2010. She served as recording secretary for 5 of those years and has helped at most of the CDA events over the past 8 years. Beth also serves on the Dog Park Advisory Committee (DPAC) for the town. Outside of the CDA, Beth is a teacher in the Billerica school system.
- Carly Reim: Carly has been a CDA member since 2016 and is a regular presence at the park with her dog, Lando. She has represented the CDA, with the Events Committee at several events and helps at the Park Maintenance and Work Parties.
- Danielle Corsino (Incumbent): Danielle has been a CDA member since 2009 and has been on the board since 2009 and worked as a tireless fundraiser during many of those years including assisting in many of the CDA events. She also serves on the Dog Park Advisory Committee (DPAC) for the town. She frequents the park with her dog Patrice and helps with park maintenance and donation collection. Danielle works in the Westford school system.
- Kathy Gould: Kathy has been a CDA members since 2016 and has served as head of the Events and Fundraising Committee for the past year. She is a regular at the park, with her dog, Jack and and, in addition to her non-stop ideas for fundraising, Kathy also helps out with park maintenance.
- Vivian Merrill (Incumbent): Vivian was a founding member of the CDA in 2009. She served as President from 2009 through 2016 and has been a driving force of the Association. She writes the blog “A Dog’s Eye View”, originally on Chelmsford Patch and now on our site and serves on the Dog Park Advisory Committee (DPAC) for the town as well. Aside from her tireless work for the CDA and the town, Vivan has several jobs that keep her busy.