About the Chelmsford Dog Association
The Chelmsford Dog Association is a non-profit organization made up of Chelmsford residents to help promote and support the maintenance of the off-leash dog park in town as well as to promote responsible pet ownership.
The Chelmsford Dog Association supports responsible dog ownership by providing a venue for recreation, exercise, socialization and education for dogs and owners in the community.
We promote and support:
- Proper exercise and socialization of dogs to ensure psychologically and physically healthy dogs; leading to beneficial relationships with their families, neighbors and the community.
- Availability of legal, off-leash recreational areas for dogs to properly exercise in a safe and clean environment.
- Education and informational resources for dog owners and the community to encourage acceptable dog behavior.
- The rights and interests of dog owners and fostering the dog owner community.
- The health, welfare and humane treatment of dogs.
Meet the current Board of Directors of the CDA:
- President: William Wagner
- Vice-President: Joyce Brady-Bean
- Recording Secretary: Sarah Creegan
- Treasurer: Sandra Robbins
- Director: Danielle Corsino
- Director: Elizabeth Bukala
- Director: Vivian Merrill
- CDA Bylaws
- CDA Communication Policy
- The Chelmsford Dog Association is a 501c3 charity registered with the IRS – all donations are tax deductible (receipt provided on request)